This Cookies Policy of QUIMIALMEL GRUPO considers the following web domains.
All of our domains use automatic tracking processes (cookies) to collect personal information such us the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet access provider), etc. in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us tailor this webpage to your personal needs.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and enable us to recognise you. These cookies help us improve the quality of our webpage by personalising to a certain extent users’ navigation while surfing our webpage. Cookies are necessary for the functioning of websites as well as to offer several advantages in interactive services, making navigation easier.
Please be aware of the fact that cookies do not damage your computer. In fact, when cookies are activated they help us identify and solve any mistakes to improve navigation.
Types of cookies:
Regarding the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (period of time while the cookie remains active in your device) we can find the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies which remain in the cookies file in your browser until you leave the webpage. Therefore, cookies are not registered in the user’s hard disk. The information obtained from these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web providing a better experience and improving the content for an easier use.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored in the hard disk and our web reads them any time you visit the website. A persistent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after the expiry date. They are used to make purchase and register services easier.
Regarding the use of each cookie, we can find:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary and are used for a correct navigation, online payment and successful content upload.
These Necessary Cookies also have following advantages:
- They allow communication only between the user’s software and network.
- They provide the services specifically required by the user.
No information and no autorisation from the user is needed for the installation of these cookies in any of these two cases. . As a matter of fact, according to the EU Experts Working Group, on 29 Article of 4/20123 Report, the following cookies are exempted:
- User entry cookies.
- Authentification cookies (only session cookies).
- User safety cookies
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies for upload balance.
- Interface personalisation cookies.
- Plug-in cookies for social content exchange.
The rest of Necessary Cookies that are not included above need previous information and authorisation from the user.
- Functional cookies: These cookies improve the user’s experience while surfing the website, e.g. cookies storing a specific language data.
- Analytical cookies: they analyse the website so we can obtain results and improve its functioning.
- Advertising and third-party cookies: They are used by social networks or external content complements such as Google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies in order to publish relevant advertisements according to your interests.
QUIMIALMEL GRUPO stores all the information collected from cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information will not be revealed outside QUIMIALMEL GRUPO and will not be used for communications which have not been requested.
Adequate privacy – Cookies management:
EIf the user wishes, cookies recording can be subject to acceptance during the installation or browser’s uploading. The user can revoke the acceptance anytime from content and privacy settings. Nevertheless, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, it might not be possible to access some sections on our website.
For further info on proper cookies setting and setting options, restriction and/or deactivation please check Help Section of your browser:
Many browsers enable us to activate a private mode where cookies are always hidden from view. Depending on each browser this private mode can have different names. These are the most known browsers and the different names asigned to the “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and superior; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and superior; Private Navegation
- Opera 10.5 and superior; Private Navegation
- FireFox 3.5 and superior; Private Navegation
- Google Chrome 10 and superior; Anonymous
List and description of cookies:
These tables collect the types of cookies described above that are used on QUIMIALMEL GRUPO’s websites:
Use of cookie
|_ga||.quimialmel.com .mercadosycomercios.com .quimialmel.pt .quimialmel.it .quimialmel.bo .quimialmel.co .quimialmel.cl .quimialmel.ma .quimialmel.mx||2 years||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): they use an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and analyse their interactions on the app to improve the service.|
|_gid||.quimialmel.com .mercadosycomercios.com .quimialmel.pt .quimialmel.it .quimialmel.bo .quimialmel.co .quimialmel.cl .quimialmel.ma .quimialmel.mx||1 day||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): they are generated automatically on the web due to several measuring and third parties codes.|
|PHPSESSID||.quimialmel.com .quimialmel.pt .quimialmel.it .quimialmel.bo .quimialmel.co .quimialmel.cl .quimialmel.ma .quimialmel.mx .investplasma.com||When the session ends||Necessary cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session’s identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.|
|_icl_current_language||.quimialmel.com .quimialmel.pt .quimialmel.it .quimialmel.bo .quimialmel.co .quimialmel.ma .quimialmel.mx||1 day||Necessary cookies: they identify the user’s language.|
|DSID||.doubleclick.net||15 days||Advertising and third-party cookies: these cookies can be used in other Google’s features (e.g. in Youtube) to show more relevant ads.|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||11 months||Advertising and third-party cookies: for the ads showed on the website.|
|id||.doubleclick.net||2 years||Advertising and third-party cookies: these cookies are used for the ads appearing on the website.|
|c_user||.facebook.com||3 months||Advertising and third-party cookies: they are used by Facebook to verify the user’s id for those liking the page.|
|datr||.facebook.com||De sessão||Advertising and third-party cookies: from the social service facebook.com|
|Fr, xs||.facebook.com||3 months||Advertising and third-party cookies: they are necessary for the functioning of the “Like” button (Facebook).|
|Lu, sb||.facebook.com||2 years||Advertising and third-party cookies: they are necessary for the functioning of the “Like” button (Facebook).|
|NID||.google.com||6 months||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics) and third-party cookies : a unic identifier by Google’s apps to store information about preferences.|
|cb-enabled||.spachem.es .bulkcargo.es .quimgra.com .zaera.es||1 year||Functional cookies : This cookie detects if the user has accepted the policy of cookies and therefore it is not necessary to show the related message again.|
|APISID||.google.com .google.es||2 years||These cookies are used by Google to store the user’s preferences and the information while pages including Google maps are displayed.|
|CONSENT||.google.com .google.es||22 years||Google’s cookie.|
|HSID, SAPISID, SID, SSID||.google.com .google.es||2 years||This cookie is created by Google and it is used to personalise the advertisements on Google’s services such as Google Research, especially when the Google’s session has not started. Google will be able to transfer this information to third parties when the legislation requires or when these third parties transfer the information through Google.|
|NID||.google.com .google.es||6 months||This cookie is created by Google and it is used to personalise the advertisements displayed on Google’s services such as Google Research, when no session has been started on Google. Google can transfer this information to third parties when the legislation requires, or when these third parties transfer the information through Google.|
- For further info on Google Analytics’ cookies and how to cancel please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es